22nd Sept, 24th Nov, 26th Jan, 9th Mar, 18th May, 29th June
Hebron Evangelical Church, 98 Botchergate, Carlisle, CA1 1SN
School years 3-6
Starts at 6 p.m., ends at 8 p.m.
X:site is a high-energy bi-monthly evening celebration for children in school years 3-6! It is two hours of silly games, live music, videos, creative prayer, crafts, drama, small group times and Bible stories.
A City Wide Event
X:site aims to be an event where children can unite together from churches across Carlisle and the surrounding area, to be excited and encouraged in their faith and feel part of the wider Christian community.
Where some churches have regular contact with a small number of children, these children can have regular contact with many more children.
85% of Christians make a commitment to God between the ages of 4 and 14.
As well as supporting children who already have contact with a local church, X:site aims to be a place where children will be confident about inviting their non-Christian friends to come and learn more about Jesus.
X:site works in partnership with Scripture Union. Although the event is run by volunteers from local churches, Scripture Union provide planning and support.
It is fantastic working with a team of Christians from other churches doing X:site. Come and be part of it! Also 14– 17 year olds, come and meet other teenagers and be part of our Junior Team.
X:site core values:
- Developing in children a real and lasting relationship with Jesus
- Teaching children the Bible faithfully in a way that is relevant and exciting
- Challenging children to live out their faith and share their faith with their friends
- Enabling children to see themselves as members of the Christian community in the town, city or area where they live
- Envisioning, equipping and encouraging children’s ministry leaders
ADVERTISEMENT DISCLAIMER: as this website is hosted for free , we are not in cntrol of the occasional ads that are on this page. Please let us know if any of them are offensive or not age appropriate by emailing us here.